Wheatgrass juicer is the spin-off product of single gear masticating juicer. This type of juicer is the specialist of leaf juicing. If you are more of a vegetarian than a fruitarian, I strongly recommend you this product. Its specialized razor will munches any fibre and leaves of vegetables and wheatgrass into a nutritious cup of vegetable juice. Besides this juicer is quite a versatile kitchen helper as it can be used to prepare ingredient from celery juice to herb extracts. Some models of wheatgrass juicer can also juice fruit as well. Commonly wheat grass juicers are electrical, however, there are some manual juicers available. Read my guide on how to choose the best wheatgrass juicer here.
- Can be use to juice vegetables and herbs. Most generic juicers will experience jerks and ((lag)) when juicing leaves due to the strong fiber. Wheatgrass juicier will perform seamlessly even with fibrous leaves.
- Cheaper solution for leaf juicing. Why pay more if you are only using a juicer for vegetables and not for fruits? The juicer also available in a long range of prices where you can choose the most ideal one for yourself with highest performance/price ratio.
- High yield. It utilizes the single gear masticating technology to chew and dry up the pulp.
- Low motor speed. This ensures that the operation is silent and the maximum nutrient in juice is preserved.
- Specialized as ‘Non-fruit friendly’. Most models of wheatgrass juicer cannot be used to juice fruits.
- Intricate assemble. You certainly want to read the manual before assembling and cleaning it.
- Bulky and heavy. Typical units weigh from 6kg to 13kg.
Hurricane Stainless Steel Manual Wheatgrass Juicer – Best Wheatgrass Juicer
This stainless steel wheatgrass juicer is the best if you prefer to drink only wheatgrass. Why spend three times the price for a juicer that juices everything when you only drink wheatgrass juice? Although you need to crank out the juice by hand with this manual wheatgrass juicer, the portability, durable parts, efficiency and easy cleanup for this little juicer makes up for the price.
Omega J8005 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer
I highly recommend this product due to its versatile functions and the relatively cheap price. This powerful masticating juicer ensures high yield by thoroughly chews up every bit of fiber and extract all the nutrients into juice with its 1/3 horsepower single phase induction motor. The unit’s dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency, while keeping its low rotation speed around 80 RPMs means no foaming, no clogging, no heat build-up and no nutrient oxidized. Other than being a fruit juicer, this product can also functions as food processor, pasta extruder, homogenizer, and grinder. Other than that, the juicer also attributed an auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing and reverse mode to prevent clogging. It also operates very silently and easy to clean and assemble.
Wheatgrass Juicers – All Reviews:
- Hurricane Stainless Steel Manual Wheatgrass Juicer Review
- Omega J8005 Review
- Omega J8006 Review
- Green Power KPE 1304 Juicer Review
My Quick Buying Guide:
1. Citrus juicer – A cheap and basic juicer that juices citrus fruits only. ($20 – $100)
2. Centrifugal juicer – The most common juicer around that juices most kinds of fruits and non-leafy vegetables. Very affordable at $50 – $200.
3. Masticating juicer – Single gear masticating juicer; juices most kinds of fruits and vegetables. Can also make mushy foods. ($100 – $350)
4. Triturating juicer – Twin gear triturating juicer; juices all kinds of fruits and vegetables, keeping more of the enzymes in the juice undamaged. Some of them can juice wheatgrass too. ($250 – $950)
5.Wheatgrass juicer – Usually juices wheatgrass only, but some newer models can juice fruits as well. ($200 – $800)
Back to Main Page:
More Related Posts: